March 2020 - Present
Learn more about Magniventris!
- Creating ethical digital marketing campaigns for small businesses and non-profits that do good work for their customers and communities.
Rhode Island College, Providence
Feb 2022 - Present
Teaching ART 470 Web Design: Principles and Practice
- Created new multidisciplinary curriculum for dormant course for undergraduates according to learning outcomes
- Revised and redeveloped teaching methods based on course evaluations and student achievement.
- Guided students through out-of-class one-on-one mentorship to drive professional and educational outcomes.
- Taught students via in-class lectures and hands-on activities, reinforced with take-home work to meet learning goals.
Trailblaze Marketing, Providence
Digital Strategy Manager
December 2019 - January 2022
Promoted from Search Marketing Specialist starting March 2021.
- Reduced agency-wide underspend on paid advertising by 93% by implementing weekly procedures & ad platform scripts.
- Designed, implemented & maintained new Google Data Studio dashboards to better present monthly & yearly marketing results.
- Wrote 49 new pieces of content for organic search, paid ads & content marketing.
- Increased Amazon ROAS for DTC client by 175% period-over-period by restructuring Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Increased non-branded Paid Search conversions for financial client by 331% year over year by creating new paid search keyword structure.
- Increased non-paid form leads for B2B manufacturing client by 300% year over year by developing SEO-focused copy.
- Created and ran a successful SEO and digital advertising internship program for college seniors.
- Streamlined and aided in production planning by developing repeatable department procedures and templates.
- Expanded agency deliverables by estimating for and working with OTT & Video Pre-Roll vendors.
- Developed standard time estimates for department to aid in planning & sales.
Internet Marketing Manager
August 2018 - April 2019
- Drove 95% more non-paid website appointments set period-over-period with an SEO-focused website rebuild.
- Increased attribution accuracy by using cURL to post website forms directly to CRM.
- Expanded customer contact methods by using CallRail webhooks to connect SMS messages to CRM.
- Increased appointments set 40% year-over-year by creating new Google Ads, BingAds & Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Created email marketing, content marketing & copy positioning plans.
- Generated & analyzed ad-hoc & regular reports on multi-channel digital KPIs to optimize company’s digital ad spend.
- Conferred across departments to develop effective lead acquisition strategies.
- Developed implementation plans by working with tool support and sales teams.
- Communicated changes in marketing landscape to upper management.
Firmidable, New Orleans
March 2014 - June 2018
Company Rebranded from The Marketing Center in April 2017.
Promoted from SEO/SEM Specialist starting April 2014.
- Reduced agency website’s page load time on by more than 62% by refactoring WordPress theme
- Reduced pure spam and repeated submissions with centralized form system
- Automated common SEO & paid advertising tasks with WordPress plugin
- Streamlined development process by writing CLI shell scripts for initializing Git
- Maintained, transferred & upgraded client website server using CLI & cPanel.
- Increased client portfolio’s organic search query variety by 58% over 12 months by implementing SEO best practices
- Increased client’s paid search leads by 65% over 3 months by rebuilding campaign using best practices after spend increase
- Created content and SEO strategies for 20 website launches to support ongoing organic & paid campaigns.
- Increased agency revenue from SEO by 83% over 2 years by redeveloping organic search deliverables.
- Increased agency revenue from Paid Search by 162% over 2 years by upselling after reevaluating market shares.
- Developed, trained and managed growing digital marketing team.
- Trained 5 cross-department teammates to pass AdWords Certification.
- Aided search & transition process for new department leadership.
Search Influence, New Orleans
Online Advertising Specialist
May 2010 - November 2013
Promoted from Internet Marketing Associate starting July 2012.
- Designed, developed & optimized lead-generating and audience-building advertising landing pages..
- Wrote KPI-driven ad and landing-page copy for organic and paid advertising campaigns.
- Developed psychographic & keyword-intent targeting for lead generating organic and paid advertising campaigns.
- Generated & analyzed ad-hoc & regular reports on multi-channel digital KPIs to optimize clients’ online ad spend.
- Assisted training the largest Google AdWords Certified agency team in the Southeast.
- Wrote Google-promoted e-book on Google+ marketing tactics.
- Trained production members on SEO and paid advertising marketing tasks.
August 2017 - December 2021
May 2017 - April 2022
October 2017 - January 2023
HubSpot Content Marketing
October 2017 - January 2023
Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations
April 2020 - April 2021
HubSpot Inbound Marketing
December 2020 - January 2023
Selected Talks, Videos & Writing